3.27.2009

Mother Nature thinks she's funny!!

So here it is almost April and Mother Nature decided she wanted to play a joke on us. Here we sit in the midst of freezing rain(over an inch of it to be exact) and they are calling for what could be up to a foot of snow by tomorrow(BLIZZARD WARNING). Isn't that nuts? So....we have resorted to this...

this is what it looks like outside at the moment...its ALL sleet!
And this is the best we could do, BATHROOM photography! Isn't she hilarious? Sitting on the edge of the tub. LOL

Until next time!

11 comments:

  1. I'd think you were having a Rocky Mountain spring from the looks of it. We get snow until May.

    Way to improvise in the bathroom though and I LOVE your background paper, can I ask where you got it from? I love yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had snow this week, too! So unusual for here, especially this late in the year. Love the new shot--she looks cute in those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr, that first one makes me cold. And she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe the snow. We are supposed to get that snow here tomorrow. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photo. Sorry about the snow, yuck! Isn't it supposed to be springtime?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy weather!
    That shot is in a bathroom?!!? Wow--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little expression! Crazy weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you are getting more snow! :( Love the bathroom shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you Anita! I know what you mean about the snow. We didn't get it here in Maine, but it has seemed endless this year.

    I couldn't even tell you were in the bathroom, but I just love this photo. I didn't know know she had glasses. She is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIKES... that is sheer craziness to be calling for a blizzard at the end of March! I hope it passes by you all soon so you can have spring back again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your site - have to say I love the colors and skin tones - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete