5.27.2009

I know its been so long....

Things have been crazy with school getting out! Trevor was promoted from 8th grade to a Freshman. HIGH SCHOOL! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF! He was honored with the Citizenship award at Promotion. Such an honor for him. Only 1 boy and 1 girl from the whole 8th grade class was voted for this award. What the Citizenship award says is, "for excellence as an exemplary young citizen, who has demonstrated a marked respect for country; assumed responsibility for improving school and community; and has shown reverence for life." Wow, we are so proud of him!!
!
Now that the kids are out of school, I get to hear, "we're bored, we have nothing to do." Oh joy! Waiting for it to stay warm and the water to warm up at the outside pool at the YMCA so we can go hang out there since it IS right around the corner!

Erika is almost 36 weeks. Times and ticking and Marley will be here soon! Can't wait to see her little face!!

I will leave you with a picture of SLEEPY SAM! He didn't want to look at me because he was watching a show and I was interrupting him. HA HA! Until next time! Anita

PS Stay tuned for some Kraft Girl Kit peeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment