6.20.2009

Using some more texture

Playing around with some more texture. I really thinking I am getting the hang of it. I love what it did to this picture of Sam.
Those of you who have been following my drama with my oldest daughter, I would like to thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts. It means so much to me. I would like to ask you all to continue praying. She is in such a undesirable situation and my heart hurts so much for her and with the birth of her daughter rapidly approaching we are gonna need it. She goes in for her induction monday morning at 5:30am. I hope that things go smoothly as possible for her and that this transition to motherhood is as easy as possible. Its so hard knowing that she is just a baby herself approaching such a HUGE life change. Thanks so much again! It means the world to us. Oh and if you can, think of me as I have to watch my baby having a baby. I'm scared to death! LOL

Until next time! Anita

6 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you and your daughter. Great shot here of Sam - love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his expression! I hope everything goes smoothly for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep you both in my prayers - on another note - love the texture on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shot! I've been thinking of you and your dd a LOT lately... I've been in her situation, a baby having a baby, and it's SCARY. I'll be praying for you ALL. If you need to chat to someone who's been in your dd's shoes, you know where to find me sweetie! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your textures look great. My thoughts are with you and your daughter as you go through this new adventure together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture, it looks great! Also, I'm praying for your family, I hope the induction went well this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete