7.24.2009

This is what she gave me

I had my camera out playing with the settings and I asked Emma to let me snap a couple. Well this is what she gave me but I'll take it!! LOLWell my term was up at Kraft Girl Kits in July. So now I am currently not designing for anyone. Feels so weird. Guess I better get my rear in gear and get to submitting. I am so gonna miss the structure. I had such a great time at Kraft Girl Kits. Pam designs some fabulous kits.

School starts soon. YAY! I will miss the kiddos but its good to miss them. Emma will be in 1st grade this year. ALL DAY! First time since I have had kids that I will be home alone. May have to get a J-O-B just to occupy my time. We'll see!!

Until next time!!

8 comments:

  1. These are great! Love that smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Gramma---congrats on your cutie-patootie! I saw her in the previous post and she is adorable. Love the conversion on Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pping. It has a unique feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pucker. You will love having all the kids in school, trust me! Don't be in too much of a hurry to get a job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pp'ing! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Volunteer at the school - I wish I could have started doing that while my oldest was in grade school. It goes by too quickly. Cutie - even with her 'less than thrilled' to have photo made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I love your banner so very sweet. What beautiful eyes and catch lights you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is some gorgeous light you have there! She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete