8.26.2009

Lots to talk about

Lots have been going on this month! Some exciting news to share is that I tried out and made the team at Cocoa Daisy. So excited to get started! I should be receiving my first kit any day now! September at CD is gonna be an awesome one. It's the kit designed by Ali Edward's Favorites!! I will post a picture of the kit as soon as I can.

The kids started school on the 18th. The summer zoomed by! They are all loving their teachers and their schools. Brady, my 5th grader, is super excited because he gets to start in band this year. I think he's chosen the trumpet, gonna follow in Trevor's foot steps. I'm so glad he is willing to give it a shot. Sam is gonna get involved in Boy Scouts this year. They have a meeting tomorrow night. Emma is having a ball in 1st grade. First year to be going all day. I sure do miss her in the afternoons but I'm so glad she likes it and I DO enjoy the quiet. After all its been 11 years of me and at least one kid at home. Time for the break!

Here's a photo of the youngest 3 on the first day of school!


We went to visit my dad and Janice a couple weekends ago. It was a long time coming and we are planning to not make it so long before the next time. We did get to bring Marlee along so they were able to meet her.


and since it wouldn't be fair to include him, heres a photo I took of Trevor on sunday since I didn't get to take one of the first day of school. TOO darn early and besides I don't think it would have been cool to do that with him in High School now. LOL


Until next time!! Anita

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment